Hawaii, and in particular Maui, is the perfect paradise. Here are the top 10 reasons you should move here...
- Perfect Climate - The average temperature in Maui is about 78 degrees Fahrenheit. ALL. YEAR. LONG.
- Sunsets and Rainbows - Your Instagram feed will be full of these pictures because each sunset or rainbow will seem better than the one before and you want everyone on the Mainland to experience the beauty.
- The Ocean - There is a seemingly infinite amount of water activities to try and an infinite amount of sparkling, crystal water in which to try the activities.
- Beaches - White sand, black sand, red sand. West side, South Side, East Side. If you get tired of basking in the sun or of the same old whales day after day, try the beach down the road. Again, your Instagram feed will be full of beach pictures, these are particularly pleasant to share November - April to those living in less than perfect weather conditions.
- Short Commute - No matter where you work or play, nothing is much more than an hour (except maybe if you're going up to Haleakala) and no matter where you're driving, it is bound to be beautiful.
- Laid Back Lifestyle - Once you move here you quickly realize islandtime is an actual thing.
- No Snakes (or bears, or mountain lions) - Okay, not entirely true, there is a Hawaiian Blind Snake. But it is about the same size and holds the same amount of harm as an earthworm.
- The Food - Fresh caught fish, need I say more?
- The Drinks - Mai Tais, Lava Flows, Maui Mules, Blue Hawaiis, Pina Coladas and all served with a little umbrella. Paradise in a cup.
- Aloha Spirit - Love, peace and compassion. Why wouldn't you want to live in a place where this is "law?"
Aloha Group Maui - Keller Williams Realty Maui can help you buy, sell, or exchange a home or condo - for you to live in full time, part time or as an investment. Learn more about Maui Real Estate in our Maui Real Estate 101 resources section. Stay informed of market trends by reading the Maui Real Estate Advisor. We are your Maui Real Estate Professionals.